I'm finally doing it. Starting a blog. After years of reading friends' blogs and people asking "when are you going to start a blog?" I've given in. Now I'm committed to updating this blog on a regular basis with interesting stories and tidbits that people might find interesting enough to read.
"Why now?" you may ask. The main reason would be that with a new baby it seems that this is the easiest way to keep everyone (friends and relatives) updated on Evelyn's rapidly-changing development. Plus, we've always kind of thought about starting a blog, and having a baby seemed to provide the perfect opportunity.
So, for all of you who pestered us about a blog (you know who you are) this post is dedicated to you.
Happy Reading!
1 comment:
As one of the proud granddads of little Evelyn, I'm proud to be the first to comment on this blog. Cheerio! Pip, Pip! Good job. I'm looking forward to many more postings.
Post a Comment