Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!

On New Year's Eve Jeremy and I got to enjoy some "adult time". My mom came over from Waitsburg and got to spend some quality time with Evelyn while Jeremy and I enjoyed an evening out. We went to Denise and Dwayne Need's annual Wine & Chocolate party. We had an excellent time and enjoyed ringing in the New Year with friends. Amazingly, we made it all the way to midnight! Not bad for a couple of new parents!
Jeremy really got into the party mode - no lamp shade's though!



Evelyn with Grandma J on New Year's Day.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How great to be able to get out as a couple! I'm impressed you made it to midnight, I was in bed by 10! Watch out house! Audrey started crawling a little over a month ago and things haven't been the same. Now she's pulling herself up and starting to attempt walking holding onto furniture . . . Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!