great video! made me all teary - sure Saphira will want to watch it a dozen times tomorrow. I think I remember that dress from one of my Christmas programs too - did mom give you the velvet one she made for the two of us that matched? How old will Evelyn be when she can wear it? Saphira has hers now - but it will fit next year too I hope.
3 comments:
great video! made me all teary - sure Saphira will want to watch it a dozen times tomorrow. I think I remember that dress from one of my Christmas programs too - did mom give you the velvet one she made for the two of us that matched? How old will Evelyn be when she can wear it? Saphira has hers now - but it will fit next year too I hope.
Thanks for sharing this, guys! Merry Christmas...hope to see you all soon!
Great idea and fun way to get "updated"!! We miss you guys and hope for a visit soon!
Rachel
Post a Comment