Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter

Some of our activities to celebrate Easter:

My friend Wendi (who is a professional baker) invited some moms and their kids over to decorate Easter cookies.

Evelyn and Isaiah had a great time and got pretty creative.

This egg is one of my favorites that Evelyn made. She came up with making the stripes all on her own!


Isaiah took a few cues from his older sister to mix some of the colors.
Today was Palm Sunday and at church the kids "processed" through the sanctuary with palm branches while the kids choir sang "Hosanna". I didn't get pictures of that, but once we got home the kids put on their own little Palm Sunday performance.


I took more videos of their performance, but I was having such a hard time controlling my laughter that I thought I would spare you the shaky video. This song they made up though was my favorite.

No comments: